1. Always be on time. If for some reason you
cannot keep your appointment do not hesitate to
call. In this business time is money and no
one wants to waste either of the two.
2. Be prepared, have your bag and accessories
packed and ready to go.
3. Be professional, there is a time and place for
everything. Modeling can be a lot of fun, learn
when it is appropriate.
4. Read all waivers and contracts carefully.
5. Attitude, is good in some instances but there
6. Get rest, if you party too much the night
before it will reflect in your photos.
7. Listen to your photographer.
8. Do not bring an entourage with you to an
interview or photo shoot. It is good to have
someone with you for your own safety, preferably
your manager, a makeup artist or another model.